Powerful muscle car and big truck engines need a high-performance lubricant, and much like these powerful vehicles, AMSOIL sets the bar high when it comes to performance. AMSOIL established all-new standards for motor oil quality and performance when it introduced the world’s first synthetic motor oil to meet American Petroleum Institute (API) service requirements in 1972, and it continues to produce the top-performing lubricants available on the market.
New Signature Series 0W-40
Along with the new 5W-50 viscosity formulated for high-horsepower Ford Mustang engines, the Signature Series line now includes a robust 0W-40 synthetic motor oil formulated specifically for high-horsepower Chrysler and Nissan engines. AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil (AZF) provides top-of-the-mark protection and performance that customers expect from Signature Series.
- Withstands the stress of high horsepower and heat to provide outstanding wear protection
- Resists viscosity loss due to mechanical shear
- Resists thermal breakdown
- Helps prevent sludge deposits and keeps engines clean
- Reduces oil consumption and emissions
- Maximizes fuel economy
Signature Series 0W-40 is recommended for Chrysler and Nissan applications calling for a 0W-40 viscosity and requiring the following performance specifications:
- API SN, SM...
- Chrysler MS-12633, MS-10725, MS-10850
- Nissan GT-R®
Applications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dodge Charger 6.1L/6.4L
- Dodge Challenger 6.1L/6.4L
- Dodge Viper 8.3L/8.4L
- Dodge Ram 2500/3500/4400/5500 6.4 L
- Chrysler 300 6.1L/6.4L
- Jeep SRT Grand Cherokee 6.1L/6.4L
- Nissan GT-R 3.8L